Here at no 40 (our London based office and showroom) we provide a calm relaxed atmosphere where our business partners can accompany their own customers and experience the comprehensive Häcker ranges. Showroom designs can be discussed with our UK showroom designer and structured product awareness training is offered. Prospective partners can get an impression of our ranges and what Häcker is standing for.
We are an interface between our UK partner and our German factory and can offer you the next step in your career as
Sales Support Specialist
for our subsidiary Hacker Own Brand in London
Here are a few key areas of responsibility:
- Contact person for our UK customers and representatives
- Customer Care
- Dealing with after-sales issues or other queries from UK customers and passing them to Germany
- General administration
- Product training of customers in our showroom in London
What you will need to succeed:
- Deep knowledge of our products or knowledge within the kitchen industry
- Experience of sales processes at Häcker or within the kitchen industry
- Willingness to live in the Area of London for several years (at least 3)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English with the ability to interact with customers and colleagues at all levels of the organisation
Are you interested?
If you have any questions please contact:
Mr Simon Hartwich, Head of Human Resources
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.