For us everything revolves around the kitchen...
because the kitchen is the centre of life for us. The kitchen is where the best parties end, where people talk, cook, and laugh. To keep it that way, Häcker Kitchens has a mission: we supply the entire globe with the best, most modern, and trendiest kitchens, generating sales of 646 million euro in 2020. Our family-run company is based in Germany, in beautiful Rödinghausen. Our state-of-the-art production facilities combined with our own company vehicle fleet enable us to meet customer requirements down to the last detail. As a family business that is focussed on sustainability, we represent values that have remained constant for decades throughout the years of globalisation. These values are characterised by a high sense of economic, ecological and social responsibility, and once again emphasise the company philosophy: Made in Germany. Over 2,000 colleagues are waiting for you with creativity and craftsmanship. Help us to build up this above-average successful path in Sweden as
Country Manager Kitchen Sweden
Your responsibilities with us:
- You will analyse the kitchen market and work with us to find the right sales channels to successfully sell our kitchens in Sweden
- This includes finding, building and maintaining a network of kitchen dealers, plus developing the contract business
- You will continuously monitor market and competitive activities with the aim of taking advantage of sales opportunities that arise
- You will organise product training for our newly acquired customers together with the Training department
What we expect from you:
- You have several years of experience in sales
- You already have several years of professional experience in the kitchen or furniture industry, or in a related industry (supplier, service provider, property developer) and understand the business
- You have the will and spirit to build a completely new market with us in Sweden
- To ensure this succeeds, you are characterised by a positive charisma, a winning and confident manner, and a high level of commitment
- You have good language skills in English and ideally also in German
- Performance and budget-oriented action are a matter of course for you
What you can expect from us:
- A company car
- Employee events such as summer party, Christmas party, and an employee day for joint activities
- Family-like working atmosphere and secure job with plenty of freedom to contribute your professional and personal skills and achieve your own ideas
To contact us directly:If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr Christof Cantzler from our sales department.
Telephone: +49 (0) 171 2608962
We look forward to your application using our online form.