Tradition meets design.
Häcker is Europe’s third largest manufacturer of kitchen cabinets and very successful in more than 65 countries around the world. In the industry, the family-run company with more than 1,750 employees and a turnover of 660 million US dollars is renowned for its outstanding quality, reliability and sustainability, as well as industry-leading customer service. Founded in 1898 by Hermann Häcker, the company is synonymous for its deep-rooted values and humble philosophy. Häcker’s innovative and dynamic approach towards economic, ecological and social responsibility embraces the true meaning of ’Made in Germany’. Come and join our team as…
Office Manager with Accounting Skills
Here are a few key areas of responsibility:
- Human Resources Management, incl. maintaining and executing on employee handbook
- Manage retirement savings plan, PTO and personnel files
- Implement new processes in administration and finance
- Oversee IT infrastructure in collaboration with the team in Germany
- Administrative support to the CEO
- Organization of trainings, events, etc.
- Contract management, incl. insurances, leases, etc.
- Inventory control and purchase order management
- Manage all business-related forms, filings, etc.
- Oversee banking activities and cash management
- Coordinate accounts receivable and accounts payable, incl. debt collection
- Support the year-end audit in close cooperation with the tax consultants
- Assistance in all legal local matters such as tax registrations in the US
- Prepare, run payroll and ensure all files are compliant
- Interface to the German finance and controlling departments
What you will need to succeed:
- Strive for building up new processes in administration for the North American company of Hacker
- Structured way of working based on clear criteria and targets combined with hands-on execution skills
- Experience with German/European companies
- Strong reliability and trustworthiness
- Leadership ability to manage challenges
- Ideally experience in accounting and US GAAP
- Ideally knowledge of taxation rules and system in the US and Canada
- Ideally knowledge of accounting software such as Quickbooks, SAP, and further software
Are you interested?
If you have any questions please contact:
Mr Marvin Höner, HR Officer
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter.